Condolence Messages, Sympathy Quotes for Funeral Flowers, Sympathy messages, symapthy quotes, Condolence quotes, funeral flowers messages, messages for funeral flowers, messages for sad times, condolence sayings, condolence phrases, funeral cards messages, condolence card messages, bereavement quotes, bereavement messages, condolences words
What to say when sending funeral flowers. It is indeed one of the most difficult decisions when you need to choose the right words to send the condolence message with the funeral flowers; at such a sad time.
Here is a list of condolence messages and sympathy quotes for funeral flowers which may help you in writing your own sympathy message. However, there are no specific guidelines for writing condolence messages write something from the heart and it will be truly appreciated.
Read on to find few examples of sympathy messages and quotes which you can use to express your commiserations and condolences.
1. "There are no goodbyes for us, wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. I love you”
2. "Our time together was far too short...May you be at peace in Gods arms. Love xx"
3. With lots of love and with so many fond memories of happy times. Rest in Peace. Love xx.
4. "To a true gentleman xx, who was always there for every one else, and will be sadly missed. Rest in peace love A, B & family x x x”.
5. "With deepest sympathy from the B family".
6. "Aunty A will be sadly missed but always remembered with a smile. Love X".
7. In memory of xx, who leaves behind a wonderful son and his beautiful family. Our deepest condolences....
8. May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
9. Though words, however gentle, cannot take your loss away, still may these flowers sent in sympathy help comfort you today.
10. At a time such as this, words cannot express our feelings. Our hearts are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you.
11. May you have memories for comfort, friends for support, and flowers to ease your sadness.
12. We wish to express our sympathy in your loss and to let you know that our thoughts are with you.
13. Our hearts are heavy with sadness and tears, but our memories are full of the love and kindness you gave over the years. Missing you always.
14. We were so lucky to have had you in our lives you taught us so much and we will miss you every day
15. Because of the love you gave us you will never be far from our hearts.
Knowing exactly what to say in a condolence card or with flowers is never an easy thing to do, and can be hard to get the exact words. At times like this, only a card will do. Sometimes the card comes with the flowers, but it is also nice if you send a card that you picked out. Of course texts, emails and eCards are not very appropriate at this time.
Companies like Hallmark have thousands of cards to choose from in all categories. In addition to sending flowers and writing something on the card with the flowers, you should also send a regular card of condolence.